Whilst we want to help our customers at every stage, we have processes in place to ensure we can offer a streamline service wherever possible. Therefore we ask you only make returns to us by using our returns portal located on our returns policy page, this allows us to follow the necessary steps to accept the return back to our warehouse.
Unauthorised returns to our warehouse result in high handling fees and customs charges to us as a company VITA GRACE FZCO.
We classify an UNAUTHORISED RETURN as follows:
- An order returned to us without first registering and gaining approval via our returns portal.
- An order refused at the point of delivery to the address provided.
- An order refused with our courier prior to delivery.
- An order subject to customs/duties charges and payment is refused by receiver.
- Should any of the above issues arise and an approval to return has not been granted by email from our Customer Services team, this is also considered unauthorised.
Should an unauthorised return be attempted or received into our warehouse, your order would be subject to handling fees applied. Handling fees would be deducted from your refund and can be up to 100% of your order value.