Pre Order Information
PRE ORDER BENEFITS
As a responsible brand we sometimes offer designs on a pre order basis. We’d like to explain our rationale behind this concious decision. Over the years, many stores have created mass produced items without any true understanding of the demand for the design. With inventory mis-estimation comes a significant problem, across most of the retail sector today there are 100 billion pieces of clothing produced each year with 20-30% of those items going unsold, often ending up in landfills.
In short, overproduction is fashion’s biggest problem. We truly believe pre ordering could be the answer and the future of retail as we know it.
WHAT IS A PRE ORDER?
A pre order is an order placed for an item which is not due to be dispatched from our warehouse till a later point in time. Our pre order styles will state that they are pre order within the item listing, along with the dispatch dates expected. This information will always be displayed within item listing, at the top of the product details.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS ON ITS WAY?
- Upon our warehouse fulfilling yourpre order, you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking information ( where applicable ) to the email address you provided when you made your purchase. Your parcel is then sent within 24/48 hours to be processed via Royal Mail or DHL. Please be sure to check your spam and junk mail to see if there is any information regarding your order.
- Please note: We do not send regular update emails regarding pre orders. Our usual process would be tosend two emails, which are the ‘Order Confirmation email’ (at the time of order) and the ‘Shipping Confirmation email’ (at the time of dispatch).
- Please note that time frames provided are estimatesdue to production schedules, although we do our very best to keep to the allocated dispatch date. This means that your order might be dispatched slightly later or earlier than anticipated date.
- If you ordered multiple items at one time and some areNOT pre order, these items which are not pre order will be set to one side and shipped with your pre ordered item(s). Your full order will be shipped on the latest pre order dispatch date.
- Please understand that delivery timesmay vary depending on where you are located in the world. Please see our shipping information here which indicates shipping times following the dispatch from our warehouse.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A DELAY WITH MY ORDER
- As dispatch dates are estimates, we ask you to please allow up to 5 working days from the date given to contact us.
- In the rare case we experience delays we would contact you via email to inform you of this, within 5 working days of the estimated dispatch date.
- Delays could occur due to global issues, courier strikes/delays, natural disasters occurring in the country of origin which are out of our control. We would always do everything we can to ensure you receive your order as quick as possible. We are not usually able to cancel ordersdue to these delays.